What are the symptoms of andropause?
Andropause is a stage experienced by men who are in their 40’s and beyond. It is also a result if you are having a testosterone level that is below normal. A man is normally considered healthy when his testosterone level ranges between 300 nanograms per deciliter and 1,050 ng/dL. But, what exactly are the symptoms when a man is already in his andropause stage?
Here are some of the symptoms of andropause:
- Decreased libido. Men having andropause will lose interest in sex and their sex drive typically declines. Testosterone is the main hormone that controls libido and because of that, when testosterone levels decline, male libido follows.
- Andropause within men will normally make them feel fatigued and they will have low energy in everything they do. More effort will be exerted in whatever form of activity they will be doing. This makes them more lethargic.
- Men who are in the andropause stage can easily get irritated or even depressed on things that used to be normal.
- Weight gain. Despite the normal daily food intake, andropause can tend to cause men to gain weight for no apparent reason.
- Sleeping problems. Sleeping and staying asleep would be difficult for men who are experiencing andropause. The outcome for their lack of sleep makes them feel easily irritated. They will generally be experiencing fatigue during the day.
- Not only will their memory decrease, but they will also find concentrating on important matters difficult.
What are the benefits of taking MHRT?
Men who undergo MHRT are most likely to have low testosterone level caused by aging. But some men who are experiencing a condition called hypogonadism will also have to go through this process. Hypogonadism is a dysfunction of the testicles that prevents the body from producing the right amount of testosterone. To avoid such things from worsening, one is recommended to take the Male Hormone Replacement Therapy in the Low-T-Clinic. Upon undergoing this process, one will then be able to improve his energy and mood, reduce depression and irritability and can also help a person maintain his muscle strength, increase libido, and reduce belly fat tissue.
If you think you are experiencing the mentioned symptoms above, then you need to have your testosterone level checked as soon as possible. If you are well into your andropause stage, then undergoing male hormone replacement therapy would be the best option you have. In taking this treatment, you should not feel scared because this therapy has already been a help to many men who have overcome the problem of andropause. Low T Center is the perfect place to go if you want to bring back the inner vigor within you. It specializes in low testosterone therapy and treatment and has been recommended by most doctors and specialists in the medical field.