* Note: Our qualified & APHRA approved doctors will evaluate your bloods and symptoms profile on a individual case bases.
LowT Consultation Process
01Provide Your Medical History
02Book your consultation
03Pay for the consult
04Choose a date and time
05Complete your bloodwork
06Speak to our doctor
08Treatment is dispatched
09Monitor your progress
Congratulations on taking the first step to improving your health, vitality and longevity.
Your next step is to book your consultation with our team.
All consultations are done via telephone or Skype. All that is required to book your consultation is to click on the ”book consultation now” button.
Note: You will be prompted to make a small payment to secure your spot with our doctor. This payment is fully refundable should you NOT qualify for the treatment.
If you’re serious about improving your health, don’t hesitate anymore…let us take the guesswork away and find out if you qualify today.
read moreread less
- 20 min consultation call with a LowT expert, to help identify your symptoms profile.
- Our Doctors will request you to get a recent blood work from your local pathology clinic.
- You will get an opportunity to speak with APHRA approved and fully qualified doctor.
- A Doctor’s assessment to determine if you qualify for our TRT treatment.
LowT Consultation Benefits
- By purchasing this consultation, you no longer need to guess if your are deemed suited for a testosterone treatment.
- This consultation allows you to access a qualified doctor who treats patients with testosterone deficiencies issues.
- Our doctor will evaluate your blood results along with your symptoms. So even if you have not qualified previously our doctor will measure your results on a per individual case bases.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee, for applications that were not accepted for our TRT treatment.
I recently had a blood test done at my local GP, do I need to redo my test?
How much does the treatment cost?
The cost of our 12-month treatment will be $1800.00+GST per year. Paying the yearly fee means you save approximately $600.00. Should you choose to opt for the 6-month programme, it will cost you $1200.00+GST per 6-month period. Please note that the $250.00 consult fee will be deducted from the total treatment cost. The cost of the programme includes your initial consultation, your medication for the selected period as well as your follow up consultation. Talk to us about our paying this fee in instalments with a service like Medipay.