* Note: The qualified & APHRA approved doctors will evaluate your bloods and symptoms profile on a individual case bases.
LowT Consultation Process
01Provide Your Medical History
02Book your consultation
03Pay for the consult
04Choose a date and time
05Complete your bloodwork
06Speak to our doctor
08Treatment is dispatched
09Monitor your progress
Congratulations on taking the first step.
Your next step is to book your consultation with our team.
On this consultation, the doctor will evaluate your symptoms and your blood work to determine if you qualify for the LowT Program.
All consultations are done via telephone or Skype. All that is required to book your consultation is to click on the ”book consultation now” button.
Note: You will be prompted to make a small payment to secure your spot with the doctor. This payment is fully refundable should you NOT qualify for the treatment.
If you’re serious, don’t hesitate anymore…let us take the guesswork away and find out if you qualify today.
read moreread less
- 20 min consultation call with a LowT doctor, to help identify your symptoms profile.
- The Doctors will request you to get recent blood work from your local pathology clinic.
- You will get an opportunity to speak with APHRA approved and fully qualified doctor.
- A Doctor’s assessment to determine if you qualify for the TRT treatment.
LowT Consultation Benefits
- By purchasing this consultation, you no longer need to guess if your are deemed suited for a testosterone treatment.
- This consultation allows you to access a qualified doctor.
- The doctor will evaluate your blood results along with your symptoms. So even if you have not qualified previously the doctor will measure your results on a per individual case bases.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee, for applications that were not accepted for TRT treatment.
I recently had a blood test done at my local GP, do I need to redo my test?
This depends when the test was completed. It’s up to the doctor to decide whether or not you will need to repeat the test.
How much does the treatment cost?
The cost of our 12-month treatment will be $1800.00+GST per year. Paying the yearly fee means you save approximately $600.00. Should you choose to opt for the 6-month programme, it will cost you $1200.00+GST per 6-month period. Please note that the $250.00 consult fee will be deducted from the total treatment cost. The cost of the programme includes your initial consultation, your medication for the selected period as well as your follow up consultation at 6 month intervals. Talk to us about our paying this fee in instalments with a service like Medipay.
What is the treatment period?
What if I change my mind after talking to the doctor?
Can I cancel my consultation once payment has been made?
I spoke with my doctor about your treatment and have now changed my mind. So, I don’t want to proceed. Can I get a refund? Yes of course you can, providing we haven’t conducted your consultation with the doctor.
Where are the medications made?
Will my consultation fee come off the total treatment cost if I qualify?
Is Testosterone Therapy legal in Australia?
Yes, we adhere to relevant government regulations and scripts are prescribed by Registered Medical Practitioners and dispatched direct from the compounding pharmacy. These medications are bound by the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
What sort of medication is it?
We only work with bio identical transdermal cream; we don’t treat patients with pallets or injectables at this stage. The doctor can explain this to you in more detail during your consultation.