11 June 2019
You warrant that, if providing any personal information about a third party to us, you have obtained that third party’s consent to such disclosure (including in relation to our collection and handling of that personal information).
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website is intended to provide you with information that complies with all relevant laws and regulations. We reserve the right to limit or refuse the supply of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Nothing in our website should be interpreted as promoting unauthorised services.
The information and content on our Website is intended to provide general information only. It is by its nature not specific to your circumstances. The content of our Website is not intended for use as medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or counselling and we disclaim any duty of care and liability in respect of same.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
We permit you to access and use our Website on the basis that you:
- comply with any reasonable request from us in relation to your use of, and access to, our Website;
- ensure that you have obtained all relevant licences, permissions, authorisations, consents and approvals, and complied with all relevant laws, in order to access and use our Website;
- do not transmit or submit comments, videos, photos or testimonials that are illegal, obscene, threatening or defamatory;
- agree that we reserve the right to monitor all communications on our website and reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove communications which are, in our opinion, illegal, obscene, threatening or defamatory;
- will only use our Website for your personal use and do not rent, lease, convey, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble all or any part of our Website; and
- do not upload files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our Website.
Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owners of the copyright and other rights in the content of our Website. Where a third party is indicated as copyright owner, we are including it on our Website under licence.
You may only access, print and use the content for non-commercial and personal use unless you have prior written approval from us. All other access, copying, reproduction or use of our Website is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership rights, title or interest in or to the content displayed on our Website.
From time to time, our Website may contain links to third party websites which are only permitted with our prior approval. We have no control over and accept no liability for the content of these websites or any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing them.
You should contact the relevant third party directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding third party content.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
From time to time, our Website may contain forward-looking statements which are based on our reasonable beliefs as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to us. This information is intended to provide general information only and is not specific to your circumstances. We disclaim any duty of care and liability in relation to forward looking statements on our Website.
Your access to our Website is entirely at your own risk. We make no warranty or representation as to:
- the continued availability of our Website;
- the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the content on our Website;
- the results that can be gained from the use of our services; and
- the safety of our website or the server from computer viruses or malicious bugs.
We do not warrant, guarantee or make representations that any data you download from our Website will be free from viruses. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties and representations regarding our Website.
You are solely responsible for your use of our Website and for the accuracy and suitability of any information or data that you upload to or record using our Website.
You warrant that you are responsible for your medical affairs and associated recordkeeping and that any medical and treatment decisions made by you are based on independent medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
You acknowledge and agree that any information, communication or content you receive from us, is not designed for, and must not be relied upon in relation to, any critical, emergency or acute care circumstances, and is not a substitute or replacement for independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and to the extent permitted by law, exclude all liability to you or anyone else who suffers loss or damage (however caused and including indirect, consequential and economic loss) in connection with the use of our Website, its content or any linked website. Where our liability cannot be excluded, it will be limited to the extent permitted under law.
By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by the laws of Victoria, Australia and consent to any disputes being addressed in the Courts of Victoria, Australia.