As men age, a decrease in testosterone level has become a natural phase. This is usually begins by men who are in their 30’s and 40’s. Men who have a low testosterone levels will often feel tired and will not be able to perform certain things well; may it be physically or sexually.
What is testosterone and why is it important to men?
Testosterone is necessary for the proper development of male sexual characteristics. It is a hormone generated by the testicles that helps in maintaining men’s fat distribution, muscle strength and mass, facial and body hair, sperm production, and one’s sex drive. Keeping a testosterone level within the normal range can sometimes be hard to maintain as we age, as it decreases naturally as men grow older.
What are some of the symptoms of low testosterone?
- Low stamina
- Decreased libido or depleting sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased muscle strength
- Increased abdominal fat
- Body composition
Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy necessary for men with low-t level?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has been proven to be useful for men with low-t levels as it can supplement the testosterone level back to a normal range easing some of the unwanted symptoms.
Here are a few of the benefits that TRT can give you:
- TRT can help with sleeping disturbances.
- Having low testosterone level can give a person unwanted mood swings but by undergoing TRT, it can improve one’s mood
- Low-t levels can cause a man to experience erectile dysfunction. With the help of TRT, it can slowly correct the issue.
- It can help you in reducing fat and increasing your muscle mass.
- Maintains bone density and strength.
- Can show improvements in insulin sensitivity.
If you think you may be experiencing the symptoms of low t, then its important to get tested. If you would like further information, then Low-T-Clinic can further explain the process for possible treatment should you qualify. A full investigation of your bloods will be necessary, along with your complete medical history. A consultation with our doctor will allow you to discuss your symptoms, discuss any questions you may have about treatment or your condition and learn about the possible side effects of the medication. We are here to help you.